Sunday, October 29, 2017

At Ease, Everyday

A few months ago I got intrigued by a post on Instagram about a new product designed by two sisters from the UAE. 

I love young entrepreneurs, especially when they are women striving to make other women's lives a little less stressful. And I always try to encourage local products so this one was particularly interesting.


fresh take on our daily freshness

Basically, At Ease is a brand new line of everyday pantyliner with a magical strip of "anion". As per their Facebook page, "this negative ion strip has proven to help prevent/reduce harmful bacteria or odor, enhancing comfort and personal hygiene".



And I can personally attest to that. I have in fact tested the pads for several days, all the while working out, and tried to see how long I could go without changing.

The truth is, I could go all day if I wanted to! They are that fantastic.

The pads are really absorbant and I am still in shock at how effectively they manage to prevent odors. Their two wings keep them in place much better than other brands (I personally have not seen wings with other brands of pantyliner) and that also means a surprise visit from your regular monthly guest will not end in embarrassment because the area is well covered.




 






I think I have found my new best friend!

I will definitely be ordering more of them and I highly recommend you give them a try if like me, you cannot leave the house unpadded!



Find At Ease on Social Media:
Website
Facebook
Instagram



Mamma Mia+Jad

Find this blog on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment