Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Really? Are you sure?

Apparently, when a baby sneezes right into your face, you can catch whatever virus she's got.

Yep.

I caught Mia's flu

For some reason, I was completely oblivious of the flu being as contagious when contracted by adults as it is with children. No matter how cute these children are!

Of course I didn't have the choice. I couldn't stay away from Mia since I was the one caring for her.

But I probably could have taken some precautions and maybe avoided her sneezing right in my face quite a few times...

Now I have to avoid breathing in her face as much as possible because the last thing I want is for her to be sick again. Especially that my throat feels like burning rocks (now I know why she wasn't eating well) and I really, really don't want her to be in pain again.

Lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment