Sunday, November 13, 2011

Rot those teeth! (Part 4)

Today a friend of mine posted photos of her baby's Snayniyeh on Facebook which reminded me I had one last installment to the Rot Those Teeth series!
Part 1 
Part 2 
Part 3

So here comes Part 4 (Thanks for the inspiration Daniella!)

As promised, this one focuses on the notorious Snayniyeh which almost made me loose my mind! As I had mentioned before, my mom had done her share of the symbolic dish when Mia got her very first tooth and by the time we got to Beirut, well let's just say we were celebrating an entire denture!


Well maybe not to that extent but still, on Mia's ten months birthday, she already had a full set of incisors! Her eight little pearls may look funny but they are definitely there, ready to bite any food we bring their way. And we're even starting to see the beginning of canines attempting to get out. 

I think it has to do with the fact that in the family (and by family, I mean me) we love to eat so it's only natural we work hard at getting all the tools and equipment in place as promptly as possible.

Source

So with a failed Snayniyeh history, we rejoiced at the sight of grand-ma's wonderfully sweet and über tasty desserts:

Cooking


Snayniyeh to-go along with its glass of extra candy







Not forgetting how I got away with my own version of the Tooth Fest in Dubai... Not as yummy as my mom's but I have to admit I am very proud of my cute little Sweet Teeth!














Mamma Mia

Find this blog on Facebook and Share:
Share to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to MySpaceMore...More 

No comments:

Post a Comment