Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Recovering...

Last night was a bit difficult. The pain in my shoulder due to the gas still in my belly got so painful we had to call SOS Medecins at around midnight and a doctor gave me a shot which did not do much actually. No matter what I did, I couldn't be comfortable. At the end, I got so tired I just sat in the bed and fell asleep sitting. I think I woke up a few times during the night because I remember sliding down a few times until I was finally on my back. I woke up a bit tired and still in pain and took my pills immediately in order not wait until I'm dying and no pill or shot can do me any good anymore.

I feel much better now.

Everyone made fun of me last night because of my blog. How could you type such a long "newspaper" and your shoulder is killing you like that. But when I arrived home I was still under the effect of the hospital drug transfusions which are obviously very effective. It's when they started wearing off that the pain started. Plus everyone keeps forgetting how fast I type! :-P So it only took me a few minutes to write my "newspaper" :-P What can I do if I'm so great?? :-P

Right now, I feel better. In all cases, it can only get better from now on because this is not the type of pain that grows. The more time passes, the less painful it gets. At least it seems the pills had some sort of effect this morning.

My three belly-holes are a bit itchy and the one in the middle (the big one) hurts a bit when I stand and sit. But come on! Nothing comes pain-free right? I consider myself one of the lucky ones!

As some of you might have guessed, Hadhoud is not here which is why I am taking the liberty to write this post :-P He'll make fun of me when he reads it but until then, I don't care :-P He had a short meeting before lunch and his punishment for leaving me (even if it's for a few hours only) will be to take the stairs when he comes back as the electricity is scheduled to shut down at 3pm. That's eight floors he'll have to climb! :-P Poor Hadhoud! Seriously, I hope he can make it back before 3...


No comments:

Post a Comment